SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD 2x12 Upgrade Kit with Hydraulic Disc Brakes - Flat Mount - Centerlock
SRAMFORCEUPGRADEKITRegular price $3,290.00
SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD 2x12 Upgrade Set with Hydraulic Disc Brakes - Flat Mount - Centerlock
SRAM Force eTap AXS 2x12 Road Upgrade Set with hydraulic disc brakes consisting of:
- SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD Shift-Brake-System left | front / right | rear with Flat Mount calipers
- SRAM Force eTap AXS front derailleur 2-speed
- SRAM Force eTap AXS rear derailleur 12-speed
- SRAM Centerline XR Rotor - Centerlock - Ø 160mm
- SRAM charger
Riders have asked and SRAM has listened - electronical eTap® shifting technology is now available for Force.
The SRAM Force eTap AXS™ offers the key features of RED eTap AXS™ — eTap® shift logic, 12 gears with smoother progression, wide X-Range gearing, advanced chain management and easy AXS personalization — in a more affordable package.
AXS™ (Access) allows you to easily personalize the groupset right from your phone and enable your choices while riding. The SRAM AXS™ app allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware.
Featuring SRAM's Force eTap AXS advanced shift logic (right lever makes it harder, left lever makes it easier, both levers to change the front ring for 2-speed setups) with SRAM Force eTap AXS you will shift more, with less effort and spend less time doing it. Shifting has never been more intuitive or as easy as this.
SRAM Force eTap AXS is a powerhouse. The batteries are easy to recharge, quick to remove and reattach. Without cables, installation is a piece of cake.
SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD Shift-Brake-System left | front / right | rear with Flat Mount calipers
SRAM Force eTap AXS is now with Wireless electronic shifting and fully hydraulic road disc braking (HRD): the best of both worlds. The SRAM Force eTap AXS™ HRD shift-brake system integrates top technology into an efficient package because it pairs the award-winning eTap® shift logic, now with the connectivity of AXS™.
The HydroHC™ brake platform levers can be personalized for your hands and preferences using Contact Point Adjustment™ and separate Reach Adjust™.
These ErgoFit™ controls with are equipped with textured hoods for a better feel. You will shift more, with less effort and spend less time doing it. Carbon ErgoBlade levers and large SRAM eTap more textured shift paddles provide positive controls for rider input.
Each lever features two ports for Blips™ shifters (not inclued) and Bleeding Edge™ technology for easy and clean brake bleeds.
Designed specifically for road riding, the SRAM CenterLine XR Centerlock rotor is the perfect complement to a new SRAM eTap AXS™ drivetrain. It is has a streamlined spider form that is optimized for road use. The rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant.
SRAM Force eTap AXS Rear Derailleur 12-speed
One rear derailleur to rule them all. The SRAM Force eTap AXS™ rear derailleur is designed for both 1x and 2x systems. It capitalizes on X-Range™ gearing technology. It features larger pulleys for improved durability and efficiency. Like all 12-speed eTap shifting components it is AXS™ enabled for easy personalization. The advanced Orbit chain management keeps it silent and secure - whether on tarmac, gravel road or cyclocross track.
Wireless connection via AIREA network for fast and clean installation.
Highlights of the SRAM Force eTap AXS 12-speed Rear Derailleur
- highest possible number of teeth - 32
- Orbit™ chain management technology keeps the drivetrain quiet and secure
- Compatible with both 1x and 2x drivetrains
- SRAM AXS™ enabled, allowing easy personalization
- Larger X-SYNC™ pulleys for increased durability and efficiency
- The short cage SRAM Force eTap AXS rear derailleur is compatible with 10-26 Z., 10-28 Z. and 10-33 Z. cassettes.
SRAM Force eTap AXS Front Derailleur 2-speed
The SRAM Force eTap front derailleur is AXS™ enabled for easy personalization. The redesigned derailleur offers better rear-tire clearance —for those that explore all roads —and works perfectly with all chainring combinations. And the shifting is responsive, quick and precise thanks to Yaw™ trimless cage technology. No compromises; never miss a shift.
- Compatible with any frame designed for 2x drivetrains
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- AXS enabled for easy personalization
- SRAM Yaw trimless cage technology with an optimized cage profile for new chainring combinations
SRAM Force eTap AXS Battery Charger
SRAM Force eTap AXS batteries are literally a snap to remove and charge. Just flip the tool-free battery latch up and slide the battery up and out of the derailleur. Then snap the battery into the USB powered charger and connect the charger to any USB power source or A/C USB adaptor.
All SRAM eTap AXS components are compatible with existing eTap® batteries!
Included in delivery:
- Rear Derailleur 12-speed incl. battery
- HDR Shifters left & right with flat mount brake calipers FW & RW with brackets
- 2x 160mm Centerline XR Centerlock rotors
- Sram Force eTap AXS front derailleur 2-speed incl. battery
- Battery Charger
- Quick starter guide