It is the policy of Pro Cycle Bikes to ensure that all goods are supplied to our customers in good condition and that every possible precaution is taken to protect the integrity of the product. You can return it for a replacement or refund by simply following the steps and guidelines below according to your return requirements.
RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY WITHIN 7 DAYS
If you are unhappy with your unused purchase*, simply return the item/s within 7 days from the date of purchase, along with original invoice, fill-up the request for returns form and photographs of item/s for exchange or refund here.
Once we receive this request we will contact you to inform on the next step on getting your issue resolved.
- Any replacement good/s will be exchanged, subject to availability at the time of return. If the item/s have discontinued or not available, we will offer another alternative of equal or value. Should the alternative product not available, it will be refunded in the form of store credit.
- Refunds in the form of store credit equivalent to the purchase value of the exchange item/s, less the sum of shipping costs. Store credit to be used within 3 months from the date of return of goods instore.
- For deposits of pre-ordered items, if item/s discontinue by the manufacturer, the order will be cancelled and a full refund will be offered.
- For ENets transactions, there is no direct refund to your bank for any return case. All refunds will be given in the form of store credit equivalent to the purchase value of the exchange item/s, less the sum of shipping costs.
Walk-in returns are welcomed at our shop. Please contact us prior coming over. A copy of return warranty/merchandise authorization form (RMA) will be requested to fill-up for any returns.
SHIPPING COST ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- All shipping costs are non-refundable.
- For customer who wish to send out the return products via ship-out it will be borned by customer.
- We would strongly advise customer to repack your returns carefully. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay the costs related to damages of returned items shipped, due to improper packaging.
- When we receive your item/s, we will contact you with the information on how to get to resolve this return via email.
- Average lead time for processing the returns will take around 10 – 14 working days, depending on a case to case basis. For every successful returns, we will send an email notification to inform you on our receipt.
- For sale items, fully assembled bikes, bike framesets and customized products, we do not accept return nor refund. It is best to come to the shop to see actual product.
- Store credit is valid for 3 months.
- Store credit is strictly non-refundable and non-extendable.
- Store credit cannot be redeemed for the purchase of Gift Cards.
- Store credit is to be redeemed in a single transaction only.
Terms & Conditions or Non-returnable Items
Item/s must be unused, untampered and returned in its original packaging, complete with manufacturer tags, manual, warranty information, batteries and other fittings that comes with it if any.
Unfortunately, we do not accept returns, exchange nor refund on some products and/or product conditions once it has been installed, used or ridden and due to public health safety (Covid-19) and personal hygiene (eg water bottles, hydration bottle, gloves, shoes).
For your safety, we maintain strict security over our inventory of contact products to avoid contamination or product tampering. We truly regret the strictness of this policy, but require it to ensure the safety and hygienic integrity of the products we sell for all our customers.
Example of products
- Water bottle/front hydration
- Components - Cassette/ Crankset/Wheelset/Power Meter/Pedals/Shifter
* Clearance/Sale items are Non- Returnable nor Refundable.
WARRANTY CLAIMS & POLICY
All warranty is provided by their respective manufacturers or distributors. The warranty herein covers manufacturing faults and defects. Kindly check your purchase items upon receiving it, and report on any manufacturing defects if found within 14 days and email us before returning the goods as we may be able to resolve your problems without you incurring any postage costs.
For warranty claim, please complete the warranty/return merchandise authorization (RMA) form in full details with photographs of the item/s for our internal assessment. We will contact you further on how we getting your issue resolved. Please email: email@example.com
- Upon receiving your returned item, we will contact you with information on what is required. We would appreciate if you could be honest with any further information needed. Any false or fraudulent declaration of information will risk not being qualified in warranty claims. We will try our best to resolve any problems you have as it’s in our interest to have a satisfied customer!
- Pro Cycle Bikes does not warrant against failure or damage due to misuse such as, but not limited to incorrect installation, poor maintenance, abuse or neglect, using the product for something other than its intended purpose, alteration of the product unless expressly permitted in the writing by Pro Cycle Bikes.
- General wear and tear on consumables such as tyres, inner tubes, brakes, brake and gear cables, brake pads, light bulbs, chain rings, chains, cassettes, rims, batteries will not be covered under warranty.
- Corrosion and/or deterioration caused by material fatigue defined as the natural breakdown of materials that occurs after extended use will not be covered under warranty.
- Other than normal usage, the warranty for bicycle/component does not cover accidental damage, for competitions use, events, circuits or activities which will greatly shorten its useful life. Costs incurred as a result of loss of use are not covered.
- The warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is non-transferrable. Original Proof of purchase, original warranty card if any and warranty/merchandise authorization form (RMA) are required for all warranty claims.
- Returned item that is repaired or replaced under warranty will be covered by a period equal to the remaining warranty period of the original purchase.
- Pro Cycle Bikes reserves the rights to repair or replace any defective part within the warranty period under the manufacturer’s warranty guidelines if fault is due to manufacturing defect.
- If a repair/replacement is not possible, Pro Cycle Bikes reserve the right to offer an alternative of equal or greater value or a partial refund in the form of store credit prorated to the remaining life of the product.
We always recommend strict compliance with proper product installation and repair, failure to do so might result in damage of product and even cause serious injuries.