Wahoo Speedplay Easy Tension Cleat
850010131306Regular price $116.00
Clip in and out with confidence.
Step, snap, and ride with confidence using the SPEEDPLAY easy tension walkable road cleat. While retaining all the advantages of the SPEEDPLAY Bike Pedal System, the easy action spring mechanism makes it a breeze to clip in and out. Enhanced walkability and adjustability make this bike cleat comfortable and functional for every level of cyclist.
EASY ACTION SPRING
The Easy Tension walkable bike cleat utilizes an easy action spring mechanism for a simpler pedal engagement experience for those smaller or more novice riders.
|The dimpled, low profile design and rubberized texture of the SPEEDPLAY road bike cleat allow for better traction and enhanced walkability.|
|3 AXIS ADJUSTABILITY|
|Independent 3 axis adjustability to optimize fit and enhance performance through better biomechanics on the bike.|
|IDEAL FORE & AFT PLACEMENT|
|Up to 14mm of fore/aft (forward & back movement) adjustability to lock the cleat base plate into place on the bottom side of the shoe.|
|PRECISE SIDE TO SIDE TUNING|
|With the left/right adjustment you can further dial in your cleat placement. The cleat spring housing plat allows for up to 8mm of side to side flexibility.|
|ROTATIONAL FREE FLOAT|
|1 - 15 degrees of micro-adjustable free float to dial in the perfect amount of movement.|
|The SPEEDPLAY Easy Tension cleat utilizes spring technology to allow for an easy and effective clipless experience.|
- Part Number: WFPRCLTEZ
- Physical Dimensions: 3.9" x 2" x 1.2"
- Weight: 142g (3 hole) 100g (4 hole)
- Body Material: Grivory GV-6H, TPU, Metal
- Stack Height: 11.5mm (3 hole) 8.5 (4 hole)
- Release Angle: Micro Adjustable from 0° to 7.5°
- Pedal Float: Adjustable from 0° to 15°
- Cleat Fore - Aft Adjustability: Up to 13mm
- Cleat Left - Right Adjustability: Up to 6mm
- Walkable Cleat: Yes (adaptor included)
CARE OF PEDALS
Wahoo Speedplay pedals are designed for road cycling only. For the best riding experience, ensure your cleats are clean before and during every ride. Off-road cycling can result in damage to the cleats and/or debris becoming lodged in the cleats.
- Cleat Assembly (Including Cleat Surrounds)
- Screw Packet
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Product Information Guide
- Additional Tools Required for Assembly: #2 Philips Head Screwdriver