SQlab Handlebar 312 R Carbon
2383Regular price $349.00
- Ergobar: The Ergobar is an wave-shaped elevation on the underside. This results in a flat, slightly angular underside of the handlebar. Fits perfectly to the angled, bent fingers.
- Maximum Surface: The area which is flattened at the top and extended far forward is maximally large. This allows the fingersto safely enclose the handlebar and at the same time provides grip.
- Grip Security: The combination of contact surface and freedom of movement ensure the best possible pressure distribution.
- Angular and Areal: Thanks to the flattened outer surface, the handlebar is also pleasant to grasp in the lower grip and at the same time provides a secure hold in various riding positions.
- Di2 ready
312 R CARBON
In terms of ergonomics, we rely in contrast to our MTB handlebars a 10° frontsweep is used which decreases towards the end of the handlebar. All contact surfaces are optimized in every detail.
In a neutral posture, our wrists are naturally straight.
For arm positions that are wider than shoulder-width, for example when holding a MTB handlebar, we prevent an overstretching of the wrist through a backsweep.
But for arm positions closer than shoulder-width, a backsweep would stretch the wrist again. That‘s why the 312 R has a frontsweep of 10°, to ensure a straight transition from the forearm to the hand.
- The area which is flattened at the top and extended far forward is maximally large. This allows the fingers to safely enclose the handlebar and at the same time provides grip.
- The combination of contact surface and freedom of movement ensure the best possible pressure distribution.
The pressure measurement shows that the maximised contact surface of the 312R handlebars enables an even distribution of pressure on the hands.
The pressure distribution is shown in colour: white means low pressure, from blue/green/yellow/orange to red the pressure increases.
Schoulder width = Handlebar width
Shoulder width = distance from the left to the right acromion of the shoulder.
|WIDTH (MM) CENTER TO CENTER (C-C)
|AREA OF USE
|COMPACT GEOMETRY WITH ANATOMIC DROP
|UP- / DOWNSWEEP (°)
|10° ZU 2°
|CLAMPING WIDTH OF THE STEM
|MIN. 40MM - MAX. 58MM