Favero Assioma Duo-Shi Cycling Power Meter Pedals
00772-02-ShiRegular price $1,090.00 Sale price $890.00 Save $200.00
Installing Assioma DUO-Shi Pedal Power Meter in your own pedal bodies is simple and quick. We have prepared a handy video on this, which will guide you through the procedure.
*The compatible pedal bodies with Assioma DUO-Shi Pedal Power Meter are: Shimano® PD-R8000, PD-R7000, PD-6800, PD-R550 and PD-R540.
Increased Q-factor? Yes but...!Unlike the Look® version for Assioma (+54mm), Assioma DUO-Shi’s Pedal Power Meter q-factor is +64mm with PD-R7000/R550/R540 pedal bodies and +65mm with PD-R8000/6800.
Despite the fact that an increase in the q-factor was initially seen with some concern, we have decided to carry on with the project considering that our body size (height, pelvis width, etc.) is a subjective factor contributing to determining what’s the best q-factor for each one of us.
A final, positive feedback from our beta testers has validated the product.
Can I convert the Assioma Look® version into an Assioma DUO-Shi Pedal Power Meter?
The conversion of your own Assioma (Look® version) into an Assioma DUO-Shi Pedal Power Meter is not possible because of the following:
- The Assioma DUO-Shi Pedal Power Meter sensor undergoes a different factory calibration, necessary to guarantee seamless compatibility with the Shimano® system
- Assioma DUO-Shi, unlike the Look® version, has an oil retainer directly glued to the axle
Despite these differences between the two products, the technology implemented to measure power is the same.
Accurate and coherent data in all conditions, for precise and reliable training aimed at fine-tuning your cycling performance!
- Power sensors for the right and left pedal
- Dual-sided power measurement
- Cadence sensor: included, inbuilt
- Gyroscope: included, inbuilt
- Power calculation system: IAV (Instantaneous Angular Velocity-based)
- IAV Cycling Dynamics: yes
- Oval-chainring compatible: yes
- Weight of Assioma DUO-Shi Pedal Power Meter without pedal bodies: 99,0g per side (battery included)
- Weight of Assioma DUO-Shi Pedal Power Meter with PD-R8000 pedal body: 157,0g per side (battery included)
- Adapter’s material: aerospace aluminium alloy
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery life: at least 50 hours
- Radio communication: Bluetooth v4.0, ANT+ PWR profile (CT + PO)
- Accuracy power measurement: ± 1%
- Temperature compensation: -10°C / +60°C
- Waterproofness rating: IP67
- Q-factor with:
- PD-R7000/R550/R540: +64 mm
- PD-R8000/6800: +65 mm
- Bike type: road
- Made in Italy
- Warranty: 2 years
How much does Assioma DUO-Shi Pedal Power Meter weigh?
The weight of Assioma DUO-Shi Pedal Power Meter varies according to the pedal body in which it is installed!
Find out how much yours:
Total weight with the Ultegra PD-R8000: 157.0g per side
Total weight with the 105 PD-R7000: 161.3g per side
Total weight with the Ultegra PD-6800: 161.3g per side
Total weight with the PD-R550: 176.0g per side
Total weight with the PD-R540: 186.0 g per side
- Left power sensor with adapter for Shimano® pedal bodies*
- Right power sensor with adapter for Shimano® pedal bodies*
- Battery charger including plugs (EU, US, UK, AU)
- 2 two-meter long micro-USB/USB cables with 2 magnetic connectors
- Hex key and 4 washers for the installation
- Assioma user manual
- Assioma DUO-Shi Pedal Power Meter user manual