Easy to install <--> Move from Bike to Bike
Favero Assioma Duo power meter pedals are is one of the most flexible power meter pedals in the market where you can Install and move your Favero Assioma Duo power meter pedals from one bike to another just like your normal pedals. With the allen key provided you will not need a mechanic, everything just DIY.
IAV Cycling Dynamics
Favero Assioma Duo power meter pedals provide advanced metrics called IAV Cycling Dynamics: IAV Power Phase and IAV Rider Position. These metrics, combined with the classic power data permit you to analyze in detail your pedaling technique and how your position on the bike influences performance.
IAV Power and gyroscope
Unlike others, the measurement of Favero Assioma Duo power meter pedals are not affected by errors related to very irregular pedaling (e.g. uphill sprints) or the use of oval chainrings. This is because the Favero Assioma DUO power meter pedals can detect the actual instantaneous angular velocity during the whole pedal stroke, thus providing ±1% accuracy in any conditions. Not only in the lab.
Bluetooth SMART and ANT+
Favero Assioma Duo cycling power meter pedals communicate with bike computers and smartphones (both Android and iOS) via Bluetooth and ANT+. So you can gain insights on your power output from Favero Assioma Duo power meter pedals instantly.
Real dual-sided power data
Favero Assioma DUO cycling power meter pedals measure power individually on both legs; this makes it possible to observe with accuracy not only Total Power, but also Left and Right Balance (L/R), Torque Effectiveness (TE), Pedal Smoothness (PS), etc.
Accuracy and consistency
Favero Assioma Duo power meter pedals guarantee accurate and consistent data in all conditions on the road, and at any temperature ranging from -10°C and 60°C, thanks also to the ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation).
Waterproof, Resistant and Light
Favero Assioma Duo power meter pedals sensors on the power meters are protected by a bi-component resin block, extremely resistant to shocks, and completely waterproof.
Rechargeable and green
Favero Assioma Duo power meter pedals are the only pedal-based power meter for road with integrated rechargeable batteries; a single charge ensures 50 hours of use at least.
Tested and guaranteed
Favero Electronics produces every power meter in-house and tests each of them thoroughly to fully satisfy the standard required by current regulations.
Specifications - Favero Assioma Duo pedals
- Power sensors on both power meter pedals
- Dual-sided power measurement
- Cadence sensor: included, inbuilt
- Gyroscope: included, inbuilt
- Power calculation system: IAV (Instantaneous Angular Velocity-based)
- IAV Cycling Dynamics: yes
- Oval-chainring compatible: yes
- Total weight per pedal: 151,5 g (battery included)
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery life: at least 50 hours
- Radio communication: Bluetooth v4.0, ANT+ PWR profile (CT + PO)
- Accuracy power measurement: ± 1%
- Temperature compensation: -10°C / +60°C
- Waterproofness rating: IP67
- Q-factor: +54mm
- Compatible cleats: Original LOOK Kéo and Favero cleats (red and black)
- Bike type: road
Made in Italy
- Left pedal with power sensor
- Right pedal with power sensor
- Battery charger including plugs (EU, US, UK, AU)
- 2 two-meter long micro-USB/USB cables with 2 magnetic connectors
- 2 red cleats 6°float (LOOK Kéo compatible)
- Hex key and 4 washers for the installation
- User manual