Ceramicspeed OSPW - Shimano 9100/9150, 8000 SS, 8050 SS
106316Regular price $739.00
OSPW System for Shimano 9100/9150 and 8000 SS/8050 SS
This is an updated version of the Oversized Pulley Wheel System for Shimano 9100/9150 and 8000 SS/8050 SS. Mounting instructions for both this and the older version are to be found under our Support section.
This new design has an integrated stop tower for easier mounting.
The CeramicSpeed Oversized Pulley Wheels System has been proven to be the fastest pulley system in the world, providing energy savings starting from 2.4 watts over standard Shimano systems.
The OSPW System for Shimano 9100/9150 and 8000 SS/8050 SS is an industry leading product, chosen by many of the world's leading cycling teams and professional triathlete's.
Featuring a 13-tooth upper pulley wheel and a 19-tooth lower pulley wheel to provide absolute optimisation of the rear derailleur. The upper and lower oversized aluminium pulley wheels come fitted with either standard or coated CeramicSpeed Bearings.
- The overall power savings of the OSPW System for Shimano 9100/9150 /8000 reach 30%-60%, or more in some cases, over a stock setup.
- The oversized pulley wheels have 3-5 times longer lifetime than the commonly used standard pulleys on the market.
- The Shimano 9100/9150 and 8000 SS/8050 SS OSPW system is compatible up to a 32 tooth cassette for both Dura Ace & Ultegra derailluers.
In The Box
- A complete 13-tooth/19-tooth OSPW System
- CeramicSpeed Bearing Oil in 15ml dropper bottle
Maintenance of CeramicSpeed OSPW Systems
Regarding the maintenance of your OSPW System, it is important that you properly lubricate your bearings in order to ensure optimal performance and maximum longevity. Add oil by using the lubrication points on the back cage plate, so that oil can penetrate the bearing. Do this when you lubricate your chain, if you have washed your bike or after riding in wet or muddy conditions.
Click here for link for more information