The Volume Control system allows for differentiated fit adjustments for the instep and forefoot areas–the shape and volume of which can vary widely between riders. By controlling two separate Boa® dial closures, cyclists can fine-tune shoe fit to their unique foot shape for customized comfort and support.
DYNAMIC ARCH SUPPORT
A customised fit for better support of the plantar arch is provided through Dynamic Arch Support, a dedicated piece of the shoe’s upper that wraps around the plantar arch and is adjusted for fit with its own Boa® dial.
The highly stiff R1 unidirectional full-carbon outsole is tuned for maximum power transfer with ventilated openings to channel airflow through the sole for efficient temperature control.
- 2X Boa® IP1-B dials closure
- R1 outsole – full carbon unidirectional, stiffness index 10
- Replaceable heel skid plate
- Weight: 246 g
- Stack height: 8.7 mm
- Sizes: 37-48
- Vento: performance racing series designed in collaboration with professional cyclists
- Intended use: road racing