The frame developed for the advanced enthusiast, Nerissimo eliminates the compromises of high modulus carbon fiber. Nerissimo won the 2013 title of “”Bike Of the Year”” from the authoritative Nerissimo starts the new season with the introduction of the double compatibility for electronic and mechanic devices thanks to the Dedaccai cable stop device. That compatibility is obtained by replacing “cable stops” which have been moulded into the monocoque. They ensure the frame an unique appearance and at the same time a weight saving.
Nerissimo, with its refined design, has a traditional shape which respects the biomechanical features with a sloping top tube that assures top comfort, especially over long distances. Nerissimo has been developed for the enthusiast cyclist who are looking for the best balance in quality and price.
– Monocoque carbon fiber frame high modulus T700
– Frame weight 1.050 g for the M size
– Five sizes XS, S, M, L, XL
– Bottom bracket BSA compatible
– UD external layer
– Internal cables routing for electronic devices and rear brake cable
– Electronic and mechanical (external wiring) devices compatible
– Seat Tube ID 31,6 mm
– Monocoque carbon fork weight 380 g
– Tapered headtube 1”1/8 – 1”1/2
– Integrated Dedacciai headset SSDIFF83 included