The Dedacciai Gladiatore Granfondo Bike
Dedacciai has developed for the Strada range the monocoque carbon fiber for extremely long distances. Gladiatore II is the granfondo specialist updated in colors and in production process.
Comfort and high technological contents are the principal features of the frame, named Gladiatore II for its connection to the Gran Fondo combative endurance races where the tryptic heart, legs and frame need to be an empower single element.
The Gladiatore II frame has been thoroughly and intensively machine tested to confirm longer life under tougher conditions. These important tests establish if a frame belongs to the Dedacciai Strada range and can pass and exceed the up-graded EN 14781 standard.
Gladiatore II frame weights 999 gr. in the painted M size. It has a clean and pure design which conveys its intended use: the distance. The main comfortable features of the frame are the compact top tube and the long steering tube with an anti-shocking seat stays in order to offer the best elasticity ratio during the ride.
The monocoque carbon fiber for extremely long distances or gran fondo.
– Monocoque carbon fiber frame high modulus T700
– Frame weight1.050 g for M size
– Five sizes XS, S, M, L, XL
– Bottom bracket BSA
– U D external layer
– Internal cables routing
– Electronic and mechanical devices compatible
– Seat Tube ID 31,6 mm
– Monocoque carbon fork weight 380 g
– Tapered headtube 1”1/8 – 1”1/2
– Integrated Dedacciai headset SSDR23
– COLORS: Bob Red, Bob Black, Limited Edition Colour(Pink/Black)